HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS FROM THE FLU AND COVID 19
Steps you can take to prevent the flu and the common cold will also help prevent the spread of the coronavirus COVID 19:
· Wear a well-fitting mask over nose and mouth when in public enclosed areas.
· Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If that’s not possible, use hand sanitizer.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
· Avoid contact with people who are sick.
· Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
· When eligible, get COVID 19 vaccine.
· Monitor your health daily. For more information please visit: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus
VAN BUREN/CASS DISTRICT HEALTH DEPARTMENT COVID 19 Resources
VAN BUREN/CASS DISTRICT HEALTH DEPARTMENT