HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS FROM THE FLU AND COVID 19
Steps you can take to prevent the flu and the common cold will also help prevent the
spread of the new coronavirus COVID 19:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If that’s not
available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
Per Executive Order of Governor Gretchen Whitmer, wear a mask when in public
For more information please visit: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL
VAN BUREN/CASS DISTRICT HEALTH DEPARTMENT