This division serves people with mental illness and emotional distress. The program
- Prevent problems; or
- Stabilize and improve mental health functioning and
- Helping people become more independent; or
- Keep their independence in the community.
- The Division Includes :
The Community Support Services (CSS) division serves children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. It helps people to become more independent or to maintain their independence in the community of their choosing. The Division programs are:
- LINCS-Community Living Support/Respite Services
- Self-Directed Services
- Supported Employment Services
Well Child Checks, Sport Physicals, sick visits, immunizations, STI screening, health education and counseling services.
Services for Deaf, Deaf-Blind, or Hard of Hearing Individuals
- Accessing Mental Health Services: http://www.michigan.gov
- Deaf Community Advocacy Network http://www.deafcan.org/