This division serves people with mental illness and emotional distress. The program
- Prevent problems; or
- Stabilize and improve mental health functioning and
- Helping people become more independent; or
- Keep their independence in the community.
- The Division Includes :
This division serves children and adults with developmental disabilities. It helps people
to become more independent or to keep their independence in the community. The
- Clinical Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities (CSDD)
- Community Living Support Services
- Family Support Services
- Supported Employment Services
Well Child Checks, Sport Physicals, sick visits, immunizations, STI screening, health education and counseling services.
Services for Deaf, Deaf-Blind, or Hard of Hearing Individuals
- Accessing Mental Health Services: http://www.michigan.gov
- Deaf Community Advocacy Network http://www.deafcan.org/